– A market opportunity of $142bn, boosted by the explosion of Big Data, the Cloud, the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and, more recently, Blockchain;
– Very high-performance products and solutions combining energy savings, speed and power, and ensuring optimised cost of ownership for the Group’s customers;
– Technological expertise recognised and adopted by well-known customers who are leaders in their industries (Blade, OVH, Free, Caltech, CGG, etc.);
– Leading technology partners (Intel, Nvidia, Western Digital, Caltech, CEA, etc.).
Boosted by very strong revenue growth in the 1st quarter of 2018 (x3.3 to €8.9m), 2CRSI expects, even without any major acquisition, solid prospects in the short and medium term.
2CRSI therefore aims to achieve:
– 2018: minimum revenue of €75m and minimum EBITDA margin of 8%;
– 2020: revenue of around €200m and minimum EBITDA margin of 10%.
By designing very high-performance servers, 2CRSI addresses a substantial market, linked to the explosion of Big Data, the Cloud, AI, Blockchain and the Internet of Things. These technologies all require ever greater processing and storage capacity and data transfer speed. By 2025 the global volume of data generated will increase tenfold, reaching 163 zettabytes (a zettabyte is 1021 bytes).
2CRSI’s unique turnkey solutions combine power, speed, energy efficiency and artificial intelligence to meet the economic and environmental challenges of the new digital revolution. These solutions are designed to optimise the total cost of ownership of its products, by reducing the amount of electricity needed to operate them, the quantity of heat generated by them and, thereby, the energy required to keep them cool. The latest generation of 2CRSI servers offers a 23% reduction in electricity use when compared to similar systems.
2CRSI has both Research & Development and Applied Research teams as well as a network of leading partners, allowing it to have access to and acquire new computer components several months before they are officially launched. Manufacturers of those components recognise the company’s technological expertise, including Intel Corporation (the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturer), for whom 2CRSI is one of the top 100 customers, and Western Digital Corporation (the world’s leading manufacturer of data storage products).
The company’s customers include some of the world’s largest research centres such as France’s Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), and prestigious universities including California Institute of Technology (Caltech), University of California San Diego (UCSD), Northwestern University (NU) and Université de Strasbourg.
2CRSI has a broad and diversified customer base, with more than 100 market-leading customers such as Blade, Free, OVH and CGG.
Based in Strasbourg, and with subsidiaries in Manchester, Dubai and San Jose at the heart of America’s Silicon Valley, 2CRSI already markets its products in 25 countries. The Group intends to extend its geographical coverage still further by penetrating new markets thanks to the opening of offices in Asia and in Brazil planned before the end of 2019.
Since its creation, the company has seen both growth and profitability. Over the past two years revenue has been multiplied by 3.6, to reach €31m as at 31 December 2017, when the EBITDA margin rate reached 7.3%.